Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I PASSED MY LJM EXAM....

assalamualaikum...
ola folks...
ngee....
19th SEPTEMBER 2012 was the important day of my life...
that is...
LEMBAGA JURURAWAT MALAYSIA pye exam...
so let me tell u something bout the exam...
it contains of 100 questions...
MCQ...
it covers all the subjects i've studied for past 3 years...
47 subjects u know ka...
haish....
so..cut short...
a week later, on 27th SEPTEMBER 2012..
the result was out...
i was so anxious la...
there's butterfly in my stomach...
adush...
restless...
but, alhamdulillah everything goes well...
i passed the exam...
hehe..
so,now i'm just waiting for my license n batch...
i'm ready to spread my wings...
it's time to repay my parents, who had sacrifies loads of things for me since i was just a newborn...
nonetheless, i would missed being a student...
being with all my friend....
and...attending classes...
haha...
can't believe i just said that...
but, that's the truth...
all and all...
i had a blast being with u guys....
i couldn't ask for more...
loads of love....
till we meet again....


No comments:

Post a Comment