Thursday, August 9, 2012

aNoTheR LoSt!!

assalamualaikum....
i would begin me story by:
i went to class this morning....i have a test....
about 11.35 a.m i got 2 missed call from me mom...
and a message...
it says:
kakak..pak cik den da meninggal....
at that time..i just finished answering me test...
trs je i pegi kat my coordinator...
me:mdm...sye na blik...
mdm:knape???
me:pak cik sye meninggal....
mdm:knpe??how old is he??
me:he had mi (myocardial infarction) and apo(acute pulmonary oedema)...he's 54 y.o
mdm:omg...so young ohh....
me:umm...
mdm:u looked cool ehh??
me:????
correction it wasn't apo...it was pleural effusion...coz he got the chest tube drainage....
i bkn cool ok...
i'm SHOCKED...
i dunno how to react....
but when i arrived there i rse sebak la...
but still no tears...
see...tataw la...
ego sgt kot na kuarkan air mte..
adoi....
mse da bg mndi mayat tdi dan da dikafankan sume g cium my uncle neyh la...
i ta g...
i tkt i nangis....
so i just back off...
 and stood still at the corner of his house....
i watch me mom cries...and my aunts as well....
i think me dad almost cried la...
tapi i ta tgk mke me dad unn...
sbb klu me dad nangis mesti i nangis pye la...
air mte mmg da bertakung cam kolam da....
klu i watched me dad yg tabah tu nangis...
surely..without a doubt i'll cry along with other people.....
all and all...
it all went well....
alhamdulillah...
lets pray that he'll be with org2 yang soleh...
and will be blessed by Allah S.W.T...
amin....

No comments:

Post a Comment