Friday, August 10, 2012

wHat A DreAm!!!

assalamualaikum....
ola....
today i wanna tell u guys bout my dream last 2 days(wednesday)...
i woke up that morning with a face with a big question mark like this:

????
what da????

wanna know why ahh....
this is how it begun:
1 day i went to a place that i don't even know where the heck is it...
i'm sitting in the car (driver seat)..
then, i saw someone..very suspicious...
then, there were a screams of a women...
i knew something bad is happening down there...
few moments later, i saw this man running like crazy...(he's trying to escape)
he runs like Joong Sook in running man ohh...
very scary...if i were chased by him i would just passed out la....
extremely terrified lah...
adoi...
ok2...back to da story ok....
after that ahh...
i went out from my car..
to safe myself...
then, i realized that i accidentally left my batch in the car...
OMG...how am i gonna go to work without my batch....
omg...
tape la...
i keep running like a maniac.....
i stopped on a corner that i feel safe...and i keep my both eyes on the thief like a laser u know ahh....
suddenly, i saw someone gets into my car and took my batch...
adoi...
worst enough ahh...
he is my ex-bf...(he's a police officer or policeman i tataw la...i don't care da la..)
aiyaaa....
how come lorh....
hhaishhhh!!!(sigh)..
i went to my car and sat in it...
funny ohh..
all of the sudden, there's a bazooka in my car...
OOOMYGGOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
i took it and put on my shoulder...
then, i aimed at my ex...kah3....
clear target...(suddenly i became a shooter la...)
as he turned to a corner i shoot at him....(thru my car windscreen)
how amazing ohh...
haha...
i waited for a bbbooommmmm!!! sound then...there it was...
loud one yeah.....
i went there and looked at him....
he was bleeding and there's loads of holes (lobang2) all over his body...
then he says:
an..aus amek an pye batch coz i thought u'll lost it as the thief were here just now...
so..here it is...
as he hand it over to me.........
I WOKE UP!!!!
and that big question mark were on my head....
what a dream.....
ade plak dream about my ex...
kah3...
funny la...
i ta tmbak dye pkai pistol ok....
bazooka ngkau...
high class giler....
omg...
tamaw da have a dream about him....
ruin my sweet dream la......


No comments:

Post a Comment