Wednesday, April 13, 2011

f0RgiVe & FoRgeT...

uurmmm...
forgiving people is easy...
but...did you really mean it???
cuz that what really matters....
how about forget...
 is it easy to forget things???

as some people says...
you can forgive...but can you forget???
the possibilities are low...
why is it????

to me...forgiving doesn't mean you have to forget about it....
you can take that as a lesson....
it will be something that you will remember for the rest of your life and you look forward thru it as a guidance to your future...
so that you didn't repeat the same mistakes...
dlm bahasa malaysia yang mudah ialah muhasabah diri....

well, none of us was born perfect...
we all have our strengths and weaknesses....
come on...
look up to it...
use our weakness to make it our strength....
I know it's not easy...
I'm trying too....
I'm kinda person who is hardly can forgive people...
and hard to forget it too...
but..I'm trying to make myself a better person...
i kinda stray that kinda things away from my mind...
i'm afraid that i'll make it harder for me to forgive  and forget the thing...

lately, i've an extremely heart-sickening moment with someone...
that someone shouldn't be mention his name here....
for over a year...he did things that i like n i don't like...
but every single time we got into a fight i hated him a lot....
but then, i kinda wanna talk to him back...
i don't know what drives me...
maybe cuz i've known him for quite a long time...
i tried so many times to forget him...
but i couldn't...
i can only forgive him but not forgetting him....
uuurrmm...
guess that clears it all...(shouldn't be mention here...)
memories are not easy to delete as in computers or laptops....

*in my opinion, forget means to delete certain memories that you have...
don't you think it is a bit awkward by not knowing you past...
all you know is your present....
hurmmm....
for me it is....

 


No comments:

Post a Comment